A Little About City Wok
City Wok, an East-meets-West collaboration, served its first North Hollywood guest in 1990.
The dream was a contemporary yet casual restaurant offering authentic, upscale Asian cuisine. Today, City Wok is proud to be recognized by Restaurant Hospitality magazine as personifying the future of fast casual dining.
How did we get this far?
- Our flavors rock and our food is addictive.
People CRAVE City Wok.
- We use only the freshest meats, seafood and produce available.
- Professional chefs prepare authentic dishes with a contemporary twist from our shining exhibition kitchens.
- Our food is prepared health consciously, though it isn’t health food.
- Half orders are great for sharing and variety.
- Our sauces are homemade. We never use MSG.
- We don’t use steam tables and we aren’t fast food. All of our dishes are made to order. If you’re feeling creative, we’ll do our best to accommodate your wishes.
- Take-out orders get the same care as the dishes we serve in-house. We use state-of-the-art packaging to keep your order hot and fresh.
- We’re here to serve you, not our egos. Our team is friendly, professional and responsive. If you don’t agree, please let us know.
- We believe in Clean… Clean kitchens, Clean food, Clean flavors.
Whether it’s a night out or takeout, City Wok is the place for fresh flavors made to order. We hope to see you soon!
We unconditionally guarantee our food and service.